If you’re starting a concrete paving project, it pays to work with a pumping contractor that’s well-equipped and extensively experienced. At Tri-State Pumping, Inc. our experience shows through in the work we do for customers—whether it’s an entire foundation for a new home or pumping for a concrete patio in Sioux County, IA.
Our extensive range of equipment is ready to be deployed on any jobsite, large or small. Some of the equipment we use to make sure we’re approaching your project correctly includes:
- (2) 40-meter pumps
- (2) 39-meter pumps
- (1) 47 meter-pump
- TB130 Telebelt
Our concrete pumping services can be tailored around just about any project you might have, big or small. Check out some of the most common projects residential, commercial and agricultural customers turn to us for:
- Foundations: We pump in concrete for new construction foundations and can work directly with developers to ensure project specifications are being met. With expert knowledge of critical foundation elements, count on us to understand your project’s unique demands.
- Slabs: No matter the slab location or its size, we’re the ones to call when you need concrete pumped in. We frequently supply concrete for garage pads, sheds, carports and outbuildings.
- Retaining walls: Retaining walls in Sioux County, IA are our specialty! Whether for erosion control, aesthetics or improvements to your property, we’re equipped to pump concrete for retaining walls in both residential and commercial capacities.
- Patios: Plotting the specifics of your ideal backyard patio or commercial outdoor space? When the time comes to lay down concrete, give us a call. Our contractors work swiftly and carefully, supplying you with the concrete you need for a well-established outdoor space.
- Sidewalks: Whether you’re installing a short walk around your residential property, laying down extensive sidewalks for your commercial property or doing a complete subdivision paving, we’re your resource for concrete.
Starting your own paving project? Get concrete pumping services from the best in the business! Contact Tri-State Pumping, Inc. today at 712-441-3071 for an estimate on your job.